AICO EI3016 Mains Interlinked Optical Smoke Detector With 10 Year Lithium Battery Backup
- The Aico Ei3016 is a mains powered optical smoke detector. This unit can be interlinked with other Aico devices using either a hard-wired cable or wirelessly (when the Ei3000MRF wireless module is used).
- The Aico Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm contains a high-performance optical smoke sensor, which is best for detecting slow, smoldering fires. In addition, the smoke chamber design, integrated insect screen and unique automatic dust compensation reduce the risk of false alarms.
- The Aico Ei3016 runs on 230V AC mains power. In the event of mains failure, the 10 Year+ built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium cells will provide back-up supply and continuous operation.
- The Aico Ei3016 contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet via the AudioLINK App.
- The unit self-checks its sensor, battery and internal circuitry every 48 seconds. Any fault condition found will be indicated by a combination of yellow LED flashes and/or audible beeps.
- The memory feature allows an alarm that has previously activated to be easily identified (through the red flashing LED).
- The alarm is fitted with a large Test/ Silence button to facilitate frequent testing of the alarm and system. The silence function allows the alarm/ system to be silenced in the case of a false/ nuisance alarms and low battery/ fault beeps.
- SmartLINK compatible – plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
Product already in the list.
There are no reviews yet.