- A dual ionization sensing chamber.
- The unit shall be capable of self restoring.
- A fully screened sensing chamber to resist entry of small insects
thereby reducing the probability of unwanted alarms.
- Powered by a supervised 9V battery and a solid state piezo horn
rated at 85dB at 10 ft.
- A visual LED power-on indicator to confirm unit is receiving power or
is in alarm.
- A full function test button. The test button should check all alarm
functions by stimulating the chamber to simulate a smoke condition,
causing the unit to alarm. Model FG250 also has a silence feature to
silence unwanted nuisance alarms.
- A tamper resistant locking pin that locks alarm cover to prevent removal
- The unit shall be capable of operating between 40°F (4°C) and
100°F (38°C) and relative humidity between 10% and 90%.
- The unit shall contain mounting hardware and shall be listed for wall
or ceiling mounting.
- The unit shall at a minimum meet the requirements of UL217, CSFM,
NFPA 72, NFPA 101, ICC.
- The unit shall be suitable for use in Recreational Vehicles.
Use Code : ST-27
On First Order
Minimum Purchase Price 50AED *