- Self-contained 9 gallon gravity flow eyewash unit uses gravity to deliver water through dual spray heads. and complying with EN 15154-4:2009 for eyewash. Unit is ideal for use where a continuous supply of potable water Unit delivers over six gallons(22.5 liters) of water for fifteen minutes is not available, especially in remote plant areas, low traffic and/or low hazard areas.
- TANK: 9 gallon capacity safety orange polyethylene tank. Tank has handles on top and side to allow for easy handling. A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
- OPERATION: Water flow is activated by pulling down the green eyewash tray. Integral full flow nozzles deliver soft spray of water. Swing tray up to storage position to stop flow.
- DRAIN: Waste water is directed into drain opening in tank basin. 3 ft long drain hose in basin directs discharge into floor drain, storage tank or other receptor.
- MOUNTING: Stainless steel bracket for mounting unit on wall. Unit can also be placed on countertop or other flat surface.
- PREPARATION: Top operate unit, fill unit with clean potable water and add bacteriostatic additive. Additive protects against growth of bacteria, fungus, algae and acanthamoeba. Unit should be inspected regularly and water in unit should be changed at least once every six months.
- DISCHARGE TIME: Eyewash delivers over 1.5L per minute for 15 minutes.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- STANDARD CERTIFIED: EN 15154-4:2009,AS 4775-2007, (Also meets ANSI Z358.1-2014)
Use Code : ST-27
On First Order
Minimum Purchase Price 50AED *