● The Emergency Lighting Monitoring Control Panel has a 7-inch colorful touch screen, offering excellent man-machine interaction experience.
● Controlled by sound and light, the integrated controller automatically conducts real-time and efficient testing and inspection of operating states and faults of emergency lights. Events will be recorded and history can be retrieved.
● Logs can be displayed. History events can be viewed on the screen and imported into the computer.
● Timed automatic testing, which can test lights emergency functions according to the set time period.
● Timed battery maintenance, which can charge and discharge batteries according to the set time period so
as to prolong the battery life.
● Emergency Lighting Monitoring Control Panel and interfaces are connected by CAN bus(The communication distance is up
to 1Km). The interface and its subordinate devices are connected by RS485 bus (The communication distance is up to 1Km). The layout
is simple and the cost is low.
● Maximum 64 interfaces within a Emergency Lighting Monitoring Control Panel, with each interface connecting up to 254 devices, Up to 16,320 devices can be managed simultaneously.
● The emergency lighting central monitoring panel provides three relay output interfaces (The device fault, the monitoring panel is
disconnected from the power supply, The device is disconnected from the power supply), which can be applied by customers
according to field requirements.
● The emergency lighting central monitoring panel can receive the external fire alarm signal or manually