- Salisbury Pro-wear Arc Flash Gloves
- Available in ATPV ratings of 12 to 100 cal/cm2.
- These gloves are sewn with nomex thread
- All are made with FR material.
- All Arc flash are 14′ long and designed in anclute cut style
one size fits most
- Caution: ARC FLASH gloves do not provide electrical protection. Do not use when insulating rubber gloves (V rated gloves) are required.
- Important : NFPA 70E does not have a hazard risk category above 40 cal/cm2 Working on levels above 40cal/cm2 should be avoided because of the blast hazards caused by arc flash.
Use Code : ST-27
On First Order
Minimum Purchase Price 50AED *